Friday, December 18, 2009

Some scrapping to share...
I have been trying to do some 8.5 x 11 in
pages, Tara thinks they are easy, I
struggle with each and every one.
It still takes me the same amount of
time to do as a big LO.
I think maybe I stress too much about the
whole thing.
This first one is Zayne and James @
Zaynes birthday, way back in Oct.
Next we have Jed and Zayne at the beach
when they came down in Nov. I think
I need to add 'brothers' somewhere
but cant decide just where to put it.
Really like this one.

This is an older pic of Tani.


Sheri, relaxing on the beach, all rugged
up for winter, would you believe the next
day they all went swimming, hard
to pic the weather each day lately.
Tiff with her gorgeous freckles, funny
but you can hardly see them irl.
Really buggered up with the yellow on this one,
I cut it to size and then scolloped the edge, making
it too small, so I had to mount it onto something
and being at work of course I didn't have anything
suitable. Grrrr, I take heaps of stuff with me too.
The only good thing about LO's this size is
how easy they are to scan, but they are a bit
hazy in spots.
I am competing in a CC over at bonsscraps,
come on over and check it out.
I hope to be back on here sometime
over the weekend, so I will chat to you again then.























2 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

Gorgeous LO's girl!!! Glad to see you back here! Love seeing what you have been up to!!! Luv Shaz xoxo

Peta said...

wow Sue I have stumbled across you blog thru ummmmmm oh yes Tegans gorgeous blog.... I lOVE your layouts & photos :)
gorgeous stuff!!!