Don't you hate it when you are all set to scrap and nothing is working,
wrong photos, wrong papers and absolutely no idea what to do with
the stuff you have got. That was me yesterday, no matter how hard
I tried I could not put anything together.I trashed a few pieces
of paper after I chucked a tantrum and ripped the crap out of them,
last week the double sided tape would not stick to anything,
yesterday when I tried to dismantle the train wreck I had started
it stuck, ripped holes in the papers and generally got under my skin.
I packed everything away without putting anything together,
I thought this is it, mojo has flown the coup and will never come back.
Today, I kept calm and used this beautiful pic of Tara and Zayne,
I have been wanting to scrap this for ages but it just never seemed to be
right. I started with the pic and this BG paper and the rest just happened,
I was finished the whole thing before lunch, I must say I was
pretty happy about that, I didn't loose my temper once.
I have loaded two pics, this first one shows nearly the proper
colours in the papers and flowers,
then this one shows the finished LO. Or maybe the nearly
finished Lo, I am thinking I might machine stitch around the
edges of the striped paper, my machine is too heave to lug