Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I scrapped...

I have finally got something to show
for the month. I have had a couple
of half done Lo's hanging around
for weeks, just staring at me, daring me
to finish them. Trouble was they
were wrong, couldn't work out why
until a day or two ago.
So yesterday at work I fixed them,
I took to both of them with my scissors
and remounted them and felt
much better about them.
The first one here of Jed was on Kraft,
way too much white space, so I cut it
back and remounted it on the green, added
the touch of red? and there you have it...
done. Cept I would like to add
some journalling, but my printer is
on the fritz, so that will have to wait.

This one of Sophie, was just wrong, wrong
wrong, had no idea why, then it hit me,
too much pink, so I trimmed it down,
stuck it on the white c/s added that little
touch of colour on the side and that was
all it needed.

I {heart} this one.
so simple, so quick but so lovely.
I have used a bit of paper from last
months girl kit at Bons,
just that paper, using the bracket from the
cut off piece at the bottom, a doiley,
some Kaiser rub-ons, bit of string,
a flower and some hat pins.
How bloomin simple hey.
Bet I cant do another just like it.
GONE.......woohoo
{always wanted to add that somewhere}

So now I had better do the challenges for
the July CC. They are pretty damn good
this month too. Cept for the one using red,
but I can do that now, so all is good.
The photo prompt is a bit hard today, something
pink, be it food, flowers circles or what-ever,
I just done know what to do,
and my camera battery is flat, so
better charge that up asap.
Thanks for stopping, if you have stuck with me
til the end of this ramble thanks!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Teegs said...

yay bout time:) love them that size is really good love it:)