Monday, May 3, 2010

Just a couple of pics of Tiff while I am
playing. She let me take these
before she went to her first high-school
dance. I used the 50mm lens.
Think when I learn to drive it I will
be using it heaps. I like the softness
of the photos.

My baby girl is growning up.


I think I might have to lock her up
and throw away the key, so not ready
for my last baby to be all grown up.


Ok, I have finished playing now.
I am not sure I like loading using picassa,
it is different, that is for sure.
I will leave judgement until another day.
Thanks for stopping by.

Not sure if I should keep this one.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nicole said...

gorgeous Sue.

Think you're using that lens fantastically. Still ask someone about it though.

xx

kerry said...

Love the pics Sue i think that is the same lens as mine i will have a look see.TAke care Kerry xx