Saturday, May 15, 2010

A page or two.....

I am super slack, this is all I have
scrapped for ages.
I think I started this one for something
in last months challenges at Bons.
It was so long ago I cant remember.
I like all the girly colours in this.
It says 'these gorgeous girls
are more than mates'.

This one of Miss Tiff is for the May

sketch challenge at Bons. It is a

really nice sketch, my brain was not

switched on, so I have just pretty much

just copied the sketch. Not sure that I

am liking it, but at least it is done.

And this is the one that didn't make it.

I am not happy with the glimmermist

so I have now dismantled this and started again.

I love wasting Kraft...NOT. It was one of

my last pieces. I have nearly finished remaking this

I will have to post it in a day or two.

Oh, and I am not sure about the title either.

It will be something about my gift to me.

All I wanted for mothers day was a pic

of the girls together, so this was it,

taken the day before but close enough.

Any hints would be good.

Ok, I might load a couple of pics later too,

but then again maybe I wont.

thanks for stopping by.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: