Sunday, June 20, 2010

So slow......

I was thinking it was time
I got my act together and loaded
something here....
That was until bigpond decided
I have over used my monthly
quota and put the breaks on.
We have never gone over
the alotted monthly allowance,
so I am not sure what is going on.
I can tell you it is bloody
annoying though.
So I will just have to tell you all
that there is another awesome
CC on over at Bons..
It will be starting on Tues 22nd,
around 7.30 pm
and runs for a full week, so
if you are a slacker like me and cannot
finish a LO in an hour or two
this is the CC for you.
There will be the usual challenges
for you to do, the photography
challenge {I hope},
Bingo and lots and lots
of chatter. If you would like
to join in for a fun week
get on over there and register.
See you there if you decide to join us.
I will make an attempt to load
some photos in the next day or
two, I think I would get
very annoyed if I tried to do it
tonight. So have a wonderful
night, glad you stopped by for
a visit, be good.

No comments: