Saturday, August 8, 2009

Here I am again, woohoo, 2 nights running.

I had to take Sheri over to Narooma tonight to

her friends place, so I stopped and took

these photos of Narooma at night.

I used 2 different settings so the pics

are the same but different.

They were taken from the car-park at

the boardwalk looking back across the river

towards town. It is lit up like a Christmas tree.

The following LO's were the ones I promised before.

I cant get a decent pic of them, the colours are

not quite right, but you get the general idea.

The photo corner is pretty spastic in the family

one because, lol, that was where is landed when I

dropped it, oops, and because it had glue all

over the back I had to leave it like that, I

am still deciding what to do to disguise it a bit.

Maybe a flower, but not sure.


And this one of our little man.

I have had that song about 'Sweet wonderful you'

hanging around in my head for ages, so

I thought I might as well chuck it on a LO.

Thanks Tegan for the pic, I used one of the ones you

sent us. Shows his sweet cheeky little face beautifully.

And look Tara not a flower in sight, he he he.

I have another LO too, but I am trying to load

it onto the blind scrapping site that Vicky

mentioned in her blog, I just have to wait

for an email first. I will load it here tomorrow or

sometime.

I was going to scrap all day, but only got the one LO

done after spending a couple of hours at

the next neighbours place doing some

washing, I think she will get sick of us very soon.

Ah well, I think that is about it from me for

the night, catch you all again maybe tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

vicmbee said...

love your Layouts... love how you done your little man..

CreativeMe68 said...

I am so behind at looking on your blog...Sorry I have been so slack!! I admire your LO's and think that they are just so beautiful!!! LOVE the one of your family! And the one of your lil Grandson...what a cutie he is with his fingers in his mouth and those 2 lil teeth!!! LOL about the flowers! Anyways I am off to do some scrapping today, hope you have a lovely day Luv Shaz xoxo

I have left something for you over on my blog Luv Shaz xoxo