Monday, September 28, 2009

Phenomenon!

Phenomenon

I have been thinking about this pic all day.

It cant be from the setting sun.

The rays radiant outwards from the sun

when it is behind the clouds,

since the sun was behind me, there is no way they

could have appeared like this.

Thinking...thinking...thinking...

I don't think it was the moon either,

I have never seen it make any rays like this,

I think i will have to keep thinking about it and
see if I can work what was going on.
Mark thinks I am mad, of course it was the sun.
Me I am not so sure, what do you think?????
Okay, that is my little bit of silliness for the day,
but really what do you think?

1 comment:

CreativeMe68 said...

Hi Sue, This is such a wicked pic...
So happy that you shot it!!! And I hope you shoot some more Phenomenon photos like that again...
We have a local photos section on our local news and weather station maybe you have one similar that you could send it to them and they might be able to explain it!!! Anyway I think is is AWESOME!!!