Friday, February 12, 2010

Fabric mini album,

I will load the pics of my fabric mini album here

because I dont have Photobucket to load

them to the gallery at Bons.

I had a great time doing all the challenges

over the past 2 weeks, I had no hope

of doing the lot but I did get a few of them

completed.

I used heaps of old products while doing all the challenges,

maybe I will need to do some shopping now. Lol.

I threw this Lo together before I headed off to

do the grocery shopping yesterday, not

sure I am happy with it, but not too bad I spose.

and this one I started at a bit after 10 last night,

was so much like a ready steady scrap, so much

pressure to get it done, but I am glad I did,

I love it.

Criterias were, busy background paper,

3 photos, 3 word title, something

handmade and transparency, oh and part

of another challenge was to use yellow ribbon

or fabric on a lo. I also used a paper doiley

and some versa ink to make a mask,

absolutely love the way it turned out.

Ok, that will do me for now, thanks

for visiting, call again soon, Lol.

No comments: