Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A HUGE THANK YOU TO THEO

for the loan of his awesome camera!
I truly appreciate the opportunity to
use and explore the Nikon D90.
I must say I am totally in love with it.
I took so many photos and found
that the majority of them were
brilliant. I played with the different
settings and got a feel for the camera.
I found it extremely easy to use,
and discovered a few things (via google)
that I would not have known otherwise.
I am looking forward to having some
photos printed so that I can see
what print quality is like, unfortunately
I will have to wait until I leave town the get
them printed, they are way too expensive to get
them done here in town.
So again, a huge thank you to Theo,
I really appreciate your generosity.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments: