Sunday, November 16, 2008

more Layouts

As promised here are a couple of Lo's I have done over the past couple of weeks.
After the mass rejection from SM (Sheri and I submitted 20 Lo's between us, and all got rejected), I had a bit of a mojo loss, it sure messes with your head. But thankfully its back.
I must say that having a beautiful new grandson certainly helped, nothing like a few baby pics to get me motivated.



Sheri went crook at me cause this one is pink, she said but Zayne is a boy, but if you read the title I was doing the LO of Tani, loving being a big sister.



I love this one of Tiff paddling in the ocean, so simple but came together well.



Tipster was born on a Monday and the verse that is written (in white, so it is not overpowering the rest of the LO) sums her up perfectly. Mondays child is fair of face, you know the one.



I love the little monkey on this one. He was plain chipboard, I painted him then got out the stippling brush and then done a mock stitching around the edges, in real life he actually looks as if he has fur.

One more before I go to bed and that will be it for Oct, I will add some from Nov another time.



Thanks for putting up with my newsletters, I tend to ramble a bit.

7 comments:

vicmbee said...

wow!!! can see where your girls get there talent from you are very creative... If you get game you should come over to debs http://www.debscreations.net.au/
and join in some challenges and chat in the forum. Your girls can come too she is starting a kids comp in Jan. Thats where you'll find me most the time and pauly joins in too when she has time..

Its very hard getting in that mag. you must be very proud of your 2 girls.

Teegs said...

Bootiful LO's, we appreciate them:) BTW ur doin well with this blog thing it was months after my first post that i did the next one lol

Tara said...

hey why havent i seen these LO's before? except Jed and Zayne?? Love em, they are very cool, have you tried submitting again?

that moon pic is way cool too...

Renee said...

This layouts are just divine!!! I really hope I see your gorgeous creations in a magazine soon.

Sue said...

Hey Tar, um think you never seem to be on here same time as me, so I forget to show you. Might have to sub sometime.
That is a cool pic of the moon hey.

Alyssa said...

WOW.. just beautiful.

Sue said...

Thanks for your words of encouragement, they mean a lot to me.