Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 160/365

I really don't have anything worthwhile today,

I worked all day and didn't really get a chance to

take a photo. I wish I had of thought to use

the video to capture the clouds,

the sky was a pretty blue, and these

angry looking black clouds were just flying

past. We were expecting winds up to 30 knots,

I don't think they were that on the ground but up

high it was going very fast.



Sheri has set me a photo task for tomorrow,
I am not sure how I will get on, but
I will do my best, I wont say what it is
in case I cant do it, and have to bum out.
I have got a whole lot of end of year bookwork
to do first so I will see how I go.
Thanks for stopping by, and thanks for the comments
from yesterday, I agree they were pretty good
pics too, puts these feeble efforts to shame.
Be good, enjoy your night,
hope one of you won something on lotto.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Wow those clouds are gorgeous Sue :)

CreativeMe68 said...

Ohhh I must have missed this post, hope you are getting your sleep in this morning...I just wanna let you know I have left you some lovin over on my blog please enjoy! Luv Shaz xoxo