Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hi, just a quick post to let you know I am still here,
and I have taken my daily photo's.
Tara, Mark and the kidlets are visiting,
so I will load my pics sometime over the next
few days. Touch wood the weather will
stay nice like it was today, and I
will be able to get some nice pics of the kids.
Tara and Mark have gone to Tara's school
reunion tonight and we have the kids,
first time Zayne has been without his parents
through the night, so it is going to be
interesting!
Enjoy your long weekend,
think of me working tomorrow,
and cross your fingers there will
be plenty of tourists around to keep
me busy, this is the last few days of
our season, after this weekend we
go into winter mode, few tourists
will be around.
Anyway this is supposed to be short and sweet,
so be good, stay healthy and I will
be back tomorrow (maybe).

No comments: