Friday, April 3, 2009

Day 74/365
Yesterday's pic.
We had the biggest sea's, the storms up
the central coast are pushing the water
down here, so that we have had mega waves
for a few days. I wish I could have captured the
full force of it.
There was so much water coming into the pool
that it was making this awesome waterfall over the edge.
And look at the water in the baby pool,
it is usually empty.
One...
Waves building...
Two...
Getting bigger...
Three...
Smashing over the rocks...
I will attempt to get a birthday pic of the girl
to load later in the night. We are going to have some
fun with the sparklers, if it is not too windy outside.
Fingers crossed I get something good.

1 comment:

CreativeMe68 said...

I was positive that I commented on these huge seas photos...but I must be going crazy!! BTW I love these photos if I haven't already told you!! What make of camera do you have??? I am really seriously thinking of buying a new one! Off to look at the birthday photos and leave a comment there! Luv Shaz xoxo