Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 77/365
One broken Butterfly.
I let him inside while we were eating
dinner. He kept flying to the lights and I
am sure he was burning his little feet.
Anyway, I caught him and tamed him long
enough to take this photo, before
releasing him back outside, where he
flew away without a backward glance.
How did you all go with daylight saving today.
I worked this afternoon and I was more than ready to
head home at the normal time, it was really
hard to stay that extra hour.
***************
Hopefully I will have some scrapping to share soon.
I started a LO today, but got slack and
didn't finish it.
*******
That's it for today, check you all tomorrow.

1 comment:

CreativeMe68 said...

Gorgeous Butterfly...Love the low light that you have used to photograph him in!! I so love Butterflies!!! Tried to get some photos this afternoon at the river.
Only got one and he was way up high in the tree! Took some amazing photos today! Will share with your tomorrow Luv Shaz xoxo