Monday, April 20, 2009

Day 91/365
I didn't think I would get a photo today,
the weather is absolutely crap.
The wind blew all day, it rained,
the sky was almost black,
the sea was just plain scary,
and it was positively freezing.
But I sucked it up and told myself not to be
a wimp and took a few photos.
The raging surf.

Horseshoe Bay, with Bermagui township
in the background, or at least a small part of it.
I don't know what is up with the colour of the water,
you would think it would be dark because of the sky.

I finally managed to catch a baby Parrot,
they are just starting to get their colours.
He looks pretty splotchy, he will be beautiful
when he gets his new feathers.

Tiff playing the gotchie.
Note the beanie and long sleeves, it really
was cold.
That is it for now.
Hope you have all had a brilliant day,
and hope your tomorrow will be
even better.

2 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

Love the photos of Horseshoe Bay and Bermagui in the background! Looks like a lovely place to live!! BRRR I love the cold but not this early in the year! Gorgeous photos again Sue! Luv Shaz xoxo

vicmbee said...

It was a bit chilly here today too. we were in Tumut about 2 and it was warm there... great pics once again..