Monday, April 6, 2009

Day 78/365
Today's photo is a solitary little shell.
I thought if I went to the beach tonight
that there would be shells everywhere, huh,
not even. The tide was pretty high, so
this was one of the few that we found.

***************************************************
The sun was setting while we were there,
so of course I could not resist taking
a photo or two of that.

I am not sure what Tiff was doing here,
I think she was trying to see how deep
she could make her footprints.
And what is a trip to the sand if you don't attempt
to make at least one sandcastle? Or
whatever this is!

It was all looking pretty good until a big
wave came and knocked the wall down.
She frantically tried to save it but gravity
got the better of it.
****************************************************
I didn't get around to doing my scrapping today.
I thought about doing some, does that count.
That's it from me for another day,
be good people's and I will
be back tomorrow (hopefully).

1 comment:

Tara said...

i like the one of tiff jumping... looks cool!!