Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 23/365
Another bird picture today.
They are going to eat all the sunflower
seeds before the week is out.
They don't even worry
about me being
near them now.

I had a play with the Shabby Princess
Kits that I loaded for Sheri.
I don't think I would be much
good at Digi scrapping.
Took me all arvo to get this Lo of Tiff done.
And I think I have wrecked the title,
not sure what I was thinking.

I trudged down to the Blue Pool this morning,
The waves were crashing over the edge of
the pool, but of course it wouldn't do
it while I had the camera pointed
in that direction.
There was a bus load of Tourists there,
and one lonely swimmer.
I bet the water was freezing.
I think people are starting to look
at me funny, seems I am
always taking a photo of
something.

Thanks for coming and sharing my day
with me.


2 comments:

vicmbee said...

Beautiful pics...... and a great digi as well never tried a digi,wouldn't know where to start and spent too many hours at the computer as it is...

Teegs said...

loving the digi scrapping, i would be so much better at that than real scrapping, least ya can move it around after its stuck and looks CRAP lol