Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 24/365
Cute little pumpkins that I found
sitting on the veranda.
Not very creative today.


**************************************************
Sheri practising looking surprised.
She chose drama as an
elective this year.
I think I will be keeping
my camera ready
for future 'practise' faces.


Tiff and Sarah this arvo.
I love it when my models are
happy to pose for me.

When my mojo returns
I will be scrapping these photos.

It has just started raining here.
I hope they are getting some rain where they
need it the most.

3 comments:

Teegs said...

ha cute lil pumpkins, who grew them? go Sheri and sweet innocent girls nice images of them:)

Sue said...

I think Mark or Tiff must have. Certainly not me.
I only know how to grow weeds.

vicmbee said...

pretty little models too..