Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day 108/365

Another trip over to Narooma today,

I spotted this 'flower' on the side of the road,

done a mad u-turn, spotted some wren's that

would not sit still and snapped this and other photos

of what-ever-it-is. There is a little

dragonfly on one of the petals.

Argh, what is with this spacing again tonight.

Seems to do this when I do more that one post at a time.

I did not put my signature on the next 3

photos, they are wall art on the side of

a toilet block, totally awesome. I can not give

anyone credit for the work (I have no idea who done it).

Just a quick pic of the board walk, I was parked

in a no-parking at anytime spot.

Back home in Bermagui in time to take.....

wait for it......

another sunset....

They have been burning off all around,

and the sun behind the smoke has

been spectacular.

These are just a few of the photos I took.

Probably could have picked better pics,
but since it is way past my bedtime,
I think these will have to do.
So I will say goodnight to one and all,
catch up with you tomorrow.

1 comment:

CreativeMe68 said...

OMG I love your sunsets...wished we had great sunsets like those!!! And ohh that lil dragonfly is a baby!!! Had to make it big to see him!!! Gorgeous orange coloured flower though!!! And thanks for sharing the ones of the toilet block....
Hey did Sheri chuck a berko???

I'm off to check out Teegs fireworks photos....Thanks for sharing, you an inspiration to me! Luv Shaz xoxo