Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 128/365
Just a couple of pics today.
I don't think I like winter, there is not
enough sunlight each day, by the
time I get the camera out it is almost dark again.
Never mind, it just means I can give the
locals something to talk about, ie the crazy
lady with the camera.
I pulled up in the main street to take
these sunset photos. One of the shop
keepers asked what I was taking a photo of.
I told her the sunset and asked could she not see it,
she just laughed and shook her head at me.
I love the misty look of the pine trees under the palm.

And just for the hell of it, I took a photo of the
girls netball hoop.

Ok, I am not very interesting tonight.
So I will just say Happy 18th Birthday to Vicky's
daughter Jess, hope you celebrated in style.
I am not sure what I will come up with tomorrow,
I wish we had a waterfall somewhere close by,
I would love to see how I would go getting a pic of that.
Thanks for stopping by, please feels free to leave
a comment for me.

No comments: